Re: DAVENPORT: page format

DK> Hello.  If I convert sgml to ps and want to change the page format
DK> ( didnt want to have so much free space left under the page) where
DK> can I change this.  Another thing are the pagenumbers. I would
DK> like to have 3 of 20 for example and not only 3..  Thank you for
DK> your answers.

Assuming you are using Norms style sheets: look at the
print/dbparm.dsl file, chances are that all you need to change is the
page type to a4.

BTW: I'd suggest not to change the file directly, instead create a
custumization style sheet using Norms sheet.  See
http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/doc/custom.html

/Jerry