DOCBOOK: Welcome to the DocBook list

Hello world,

If everything goes as planned, you'll receive this message via
the DocBook mailing list at OASIS: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org.

In the near future, this list will replace the current Davenport
list at berkshire.net.  Appropriate forwards will be installed
so that the old address will continue to work for some time.

You're getting this message because you were subscribed to
Davenport a few days ago when I copied the subscriber file
across. If you are no longer subscribed, have no fear, I will
sync the lists again and you will automatically be removed from
this list.

If you're a more recent subscriber, well, you're not getting this
message, but you'll get moved across, too! :-)

This list has the same purpose and scope as the Davenport list
and is also moderated by yours truly. Enjoy.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Some people do their laundry in
http://nwalsh.com/                 | emacs, but I find typing