Re: Re: DAVENPORT: sgml2latex for docbook?

 Adam Di Carlo writes:
> Probably 2.7, available at http://www.tug.org/applications/jadetex/
> (and Debian unstable).

I would like to note that there seems to be a bug introduced in
jadetex/openjade with regards to tables.  When I upgraded to jadetex
2.7 and the latest openjade distribution, new table bugs appeared.

I have notified Sebastian about this.

Now <emphasis> and <literal> elements inside table elements keeps the
font of the running text changed all the way until the table element
ends.  The font should change back to normal mode after the
emphasis/literal element ends.

The table support in JadeTeX can still be better.  If I only knew the
TeX magic better...

--
 Thomas A. Berger