Re: DocBook-XML and conditional sections

On Tuesday 28 September 1999, at 10 h 2, the keyboard of "Fred L. Drake, Jr."
<fdrake@acm.org> wrote:

>   Since you're dealing with document revisions rather than revisions
> of what's documented,

No, I did not explained well enough. As Adam Turoff said, *I* want to deal
with revisions of a software (the Debian operating system) and the DocBook
common attribute "Revision" seems to deal with revisions of the document. So,
it is not good for me ("OS" seems better).

> isn't the right approach.  Why not use a traditional revisions control
> system for this?

I do: the whole stuff is managed with CVS. <releaseinfo>$Id$</releaseinfo>