How do I make jade change the HTML output?

What I want to do is to code a book in Docbook and then publish it in both
hardcopy and potentially HTML/XML.  Simple enough; however, the look and feel
of the HTML is not what I want.

Could someone share a simple example with me of how to modify that look and
feel?  For example, how can I change the margins in the generated HTML?

I apologize for what is probably a very simple question, but a simple example
will go a long way for me.

Is this something as simple as "put a different style sheet in place?"  What I
want to do is to describe the book entirely in SGML.

Thanks ahead of time.

Mike Sangrey
mike@sojurn.lns.pa.us