Re: How do I make jade change the HTML output?

>What I want to do is to code a book in Docbook and then publish it in both
hardcopy and potentially HTML/XML.  Simple enough; however, the look and feel
of the HTML is not what I want.

I did this by marking up the source in Norm Walsh's XML version of
Docbook and using his XSL style sheets for HTML and filtering to my
own Tex macros for print.  You could use Norm's DSSSL style sheets
and James Clark's Jade to get either RTF or Tex, but I already had
a Tex program I wanted to use.

Much more crudely (I'm forced into this because of an equipment
failure, for my next used book catalogue) you can pour HTML into
(urk) Word.

regards, Terry Allen