Re: DocBook to Texinfo

* Norman Walsh (ndw@nwalsh.com) [990930]:%y14Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 10:21:49AM -0400]:
> / James Thompson <jamest@math.ksu.edu> was heard to say:
> | I'm new to SGML and DocBook so if this is an FAQ please point to to it.
>
> I'm starting to work on an FAQ. Suggestions for more questions are
> always welcome:

How about the following:

How do I create my own customization layer to the stylesheets and
use it (with Jade/SGMLtools etc.)?

How do I define the styles for the HTML?

And of course, many "How do I" mark something ups come to mind, especially
since at times what the references seems to imply does not show up in
the processed version (this might have changed, I remember some
coming up about a year ago ;).

ramin
--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999 -