DocBook to Palm Pilot

Hi folks,

I thought there might be some interest in this.  If you've ever felt the
desire to carry documentation around on your Palm Pilot, I can recommend
iSilo, at http://www.isilo.com/.

At the risk of sounding like an advert, their document converters (for
Win, Mac, DOS, Sparc Solaris, Linux x86, and FreeBSD x86, take plain
text or HTML, and spit out documents that can be read by their reader.

The HTML documents retain a reasonable amount of the formatting, including
the images.  This is great if you use Norm's stylesheets in conjunction with
the '-V nochunks' option to generate one large HTML file from your docs.

I've no association with the company, beyond being a happy customer.

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell