Quick Questions..

Hello! I just subscribed to the list today, I figured I would hang around
for a bit to see what kind of activity was going on before I posted my
questions. I haven't gotten any messages yet, and my questions continue to
nag me, so I thought I'd go ahead and blurt them out.

Are there any style sheets (DSSSL) done already for formatting papers for
a student's English papers? I'm using DocBook for an open source project
(Jabber.org) and after learning so much about it I thought it would be
wonderful to use for my English papers. I haven't been able to find anyway
to look for DSSSL stylesheets (maybe some archive or something
somewhere..) and it looks so complicated for me to design at this point.

The other questions is really for the project I'm working on. We would
like to have our documents all one page instead of spread out across
several .html files. With LinuxDoc we would just do sgml2html -s 0
file.sgml and it would put out a nice file.html with all of the content on
one page. With DocBook and Jade I haven't been able to figure out many
options for the output file.

Thanks all for the help! DocBook looks very exciting!

Eliot Landrum
eliot@landrum.cx