Re: Blank messages

| Today I received a whole series of completely empty messages for
| approval. If you sent something to the list that didn't appear, would
| you please let me know?

It appears that a bunch of messages didn't get approved due to
some oddness on my end (and like all bugs, the oddness went away
as soon as I started looking for it :-/).

Anyway, I approved them all this morning. Apologies for
duplicates, if I was over-zealous. And if you sent a message
that still hasn't appeared, please let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | All the labors of the ages, all
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the devotion, all the inspiration,
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | all the noonday brightness of