Answer: How to change the paper size to A4 (Europe)

Hello,
	Some time ago I asked how one could solve the problem
of having too much space wasted around the text, when selecting
PS/DVI output.
	Since I did not get any answers, I suppose that many must have
the similar problem.
	Well, jade was developed in the US and the default paper size
is US Letter. To change to A4 (Europe), locate the print/dbparam.dsl file
and search for the %paper-type% variable. You can change it to A4.

	How can one add more paper types? If you do have a list with
different paper sizes, you can add them to the variables:

	1. %paper-width%
	2. %paper-height%

Test them and submit the results to the maintainer.

Regards,
Simos Xenitellis