Re: Glossary database

On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 03:53:15PM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> was heard to say:
> | Has anybody here implemented something such as a glossary database? I
> | was thinking about having some files with glossterms and including
> | just the necessary definitions on each book.
>
> There's code in the DSSSL stylesheets to support doing this with
> bibliographys. Adapting it to glossarys doesn't seem impossible.

Where can I look for them? I'm not (yet) a DSSSL hacker, but I'm
studying it a little. The problem is that I couldn't find a list of
valid DSSSL "commands". It's something like using only what I've seen
around and doing nothing more than what was already done. :-(

> | How would I markup which glossterms are needed, if it's possible?
>
> Use <glossterm> to surround the terms in your document.

I thought about that. :-) That was what I was doing (if it wasn't the
correct way, it would be easier to change it to something else).

Thanks,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>               GPG Fingerprint
                                         851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783

Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.