Re: I give up! (jadetex) (fwd)

I am not an expert, but I solved this by upgrading my tex and jade packages.
Somebody told me that this was a bug in TeX.

Now running:

$rpm -qa | grep tex
textutils-1.22-9
gettext-0.10.35-8
jadetex-2.7-1
tetex-fonts-1.0.6-8
tetex-dvips-1.0.6-8
tetex-doc-0.9-17
tetex-xdvi-0.9-17
texinfo-3.12f-4
tetex-1.0.6-8
tetex-latex-1.0.6-8

Greetings,

--
Hugo Gayosso                            |  The ultimate result is that some
Controls Process Support                |  innovations that would truly

E-Mail: qztf7k@powertrain.mpg.gm.com    |            Thomas Penfield Jackson
 Phone: (810) 220-2635                  |              U.S. District Judge
   Fax: (810) 220-2663                  |