Re: RE: (no subject, possibly: jadetex problem ^@^@ and Overfull)

I've corrected the problem as explained by Chris Nettleton about ^@^@. It works.
Great because I didn't figure how to remove all of them at the same time using
NT emacs regexp capabilities.

I've played with the scale attribute with the <imageobject>s and/or removed them
from the sgml sources and I've got still a lot of warnings.

I've copied a single table to a very simple chapter and I'm getting the same
kind of warning when producing DVI files.

So this is definitely because of the tables that I'm not able to produce
error-free dvi and then ps file.
setting frame="none attribute" to a table reduce these overfull hbox errors.

I will try to play with more settings.

I'm attaching this simple test chapter as an example.
(See attached file: test.sgml)

Xenitellis S <S.Xenitellis@rhbnc.ac.uk> on 27/01/2000 11:46:02

Please respond to docbook@lists.oasis-open.org