Re: REVHISTORY minor problem

/ Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de> was heard to say:
| Adam Di Carlo suggested to work out a patch for the stylesheet dbttlg.dsl
| which I did and sent it already to Norman (unfortunately it didnīt make
| it into V1.50 of the DSSSL-stylesheets).

But it is in 1.51 (er, or 1.52), whatever I publish next. But I haven't
tested it, so please let me know...

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nothing ever gets anywhere. The
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | earth keeps turning round and gets
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | nowhere. The moment is the only