docbook <--> texinfo

Has any work been done anywhere about producing
info or texinfo files from docbook, or docbook from texinfo?

I'd like to use docbook, but I'd also like to produce GNU
on-line documentation. Right now, despite my liking for
docbook and it's use at our company, it seems like I can
more easily generate info, html, and ps from texinfo than
I can from docbook, and the only thing I may have difficulty
with is included pictures.

Comments or suggestions, anyone?

Sam

--