jade/jadetex problem

Hello,

I have the following problem with jade/jadetex:

Sometimes it happens that a headline (section etc.) occures at the
bottom of one page and the following text occures on the next page. The
Stylesheet clearly says "keep-with-next" - so that the headline and the
following paragraph should stay together. I do not really know where the
problem is. The Stylesheets seem to be ok.

I'm using jadetex 2.7, jade 1.2.1, and Norm's DSSSL-stylesheets.

Can anyone help me?

thanks a lot
--
Jan Scheffczyk