HELP...Another newbie question......

Hi all,

I am about to start using (XML version of the) DocBook and am still not sure

Does anyone know if I am "obliged" to use jade since I am used to work with
Wattle XMLWriter (www.XMLWriter.net).......
I still did not succeed to aply XSL stylesheets on the DocBook examples.

please help... homepages, docs, other mailing lists...anything may be useful

thx

SeJo