Re: HTML output with Jade - Problem

/ Stéphane Bline <sbline@apsydev.com> was heard to say:
| I'm having some difficulties with the HTML output. Here goes: I'm trying to
| output an HTML file from a standard and valid XML file. I'd like Jade to
| output only 1 HTML file but instead it seems to output one HTML file for
| each structural section in my XML file (like chapter, sect1, ...).
| Not very convenient (especially not for compiled HTML help). Is there a way
| to force Jade into creating only one HTML file for each element that has the
| ?dbhtml? PI and only for those.

If you only want one file, you can use -V nochunks (or define
nochunks #t in your custom stylesheet). But if you want output
only chunked at the particular components that have dbhtml PIs
but not at every chunk, I'm afraid you're out of luck.  That
would horribly complicate the (already complex) chunking
algorithm.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To what excesses will men not go
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | for the sake of a religion in
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | which they believe so little and