Re: Page orientation: Portrait X Landscape

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 09:49:39AM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> was heard to say:
> | Is there any way I can specify page orientation on my stylesheet?
>
> I think you just have to set the page height and width appropriately.
> If you're using USLetter paper, you can just set the paper-type to
> USLandscape. I've added an A4Landscape setting for the next release.

I've done that, but it will make my printing come in this orientation
too? Remember that there is phisical changing in the printing
direction.

I used to have:

AAAAAAAAA

And I'll have

(not this way, but similar to it ;-))

I think that just changing the paper size wouldn't solve my
problem... (I have a customized paper size, but it didn't changed my
printing orientation from portrait to landscape)

Regards,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>

Setor de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.