Tex: spanish

Hi all,

It may be more a jadetex issue, but I cannot find any souce of
information about it....
Also I know very few about tex.

When trying to format my spanish docs from DocBook to dvi using jadetex,
this last tells me:

--------------------------

! Package babel Error: You haven't defined the language spanish yet.

See the babel package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.41 \select@language{spanish}

Digging I found that only german, french and english were setup.
I tried adding
\usepackage[spanish]{babel}
to the tex file but without success.

Thanks for your help, Camille.