Re: classsynopsis and style sheets

/ Stefan Seefeld <seefelds@magellan.umontreal.ca> was heard to say:
| I'm looking for style sheets which support the new docbook 4.0
| entities. I'm working on a source code documentation tool and
| want to write a formatter plugin for docbook. Where can I find
| the missing pieces ?

What do you mean by "entities". Unfortunately "entities" have a
specific technical meaning in XML and I don't think that's what
you mean.  (I'm not trying to pick nits, honest.)

Are there specific 4.0 elements that you want to use? Which ones?
Formatted with XSL stylesheets or DSSSL stylesheets or something
else?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A new scientific truth does not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | triumph by convincing its
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | opponents and making them see the