Re: classsynopsis and style sheets

SB> I don't thing it will work: these packages only handle the
SB> RefEntries, not all the possible elements.

Actually docbook2texi (which reads XML only: you can translate
SGML->XML using `sx' in the jade distribution) *will* handle the BOOK
elements (and most of the included elements thereof), but of course
you then have to get ASCII from that...

You could then use `makeinfo --no-headers' to get ASCII output from
the *.texi file.

In summary:

format:      SGML ->   XML   ->    texinfo  ->    ASCII
translator:      (sx)    (docbook2texi)  (makeinfo)

Yep, it's a bit convoluted, and I've never actually tried the last
step, but maybe worth a try...

Alex
--
Alex Lancaster * alexl@bigfoot.com * www.santafe.edu/~alex * 505 984-8800 x242