Re: Docbook and XSL stylesheets

/ Andres Rodriguez <andresrc@arrakis.es> was heard to say:
| >James Clark's XT.
| >| HTML documents ?
| >
| >Yes, XT can produce HTML documents.
|
| And something for PDF?

James Tauber's FOP (now at xml.apache.org) is one option, but
I'm waiting for it to stabalize on what will be the last call
draft of XSL before reworking my stylesheets. Another option is
RenderX (www.renderx.com) which I saw at X-Tech 2000.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | We think in generalities, but we
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | live in detail--Alfred North
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Whitehead