Re: Two Questions: List Archives, Cocoon

Dave Makower wrote:
===
>said Norm.  This archive has disappeared temporarily, along with
>those of other OASIS TCs.  We trust it will return shortly.

Sorry to be dense, but was this last comment intended to be
facetious, or do you actually have some reason to trust that it will
return?  Does anyone know why the archives are not there, or when
they will return?  Has the responsible party been notified?
===

Not entirely, yes, no, no, and yes.  That is to say, instructions
to the sysadmins responsible for the archives were misinterpreted,
and the archives for all OASIS TCs disappeared.  New instructions
have been issued, and if they're not acted on, we'll push some
more.

regards, Terry Allen
(chairman of the OASIS Regrep TC, whose archive has also
disappeared)