Re: Wheres the ISO files??

/ "Gershon Leib Joseph" <gershon@mainsoft.com> was heard to say:
| On the other hand, I think they added the Euro character to one
| of the ISO files (is anyone certain about this, and to which file
| it was added?)

If someone changed the ISO sets, I'd love to hear about it. I don't
see who could, legitimately, except ISO.

For DocBook V4.0, we've added the Euro character, but not in an
ISO set, instead it's directly in dbcent (or thereabouts).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | certain: adj., insufficiently
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | analysed
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |