Re: QandASet bug?

/ "Quale, Doug" <doug.quale@doa.state.wi.us> was heard to say:
| Sorry if this has been discussed before; I just joined this list.

Welcome aboard.

| Is there a bug in QandASet? The text description of "DocBook The Definitive
| Guide" says that the DefaultLabel attribute accepts "label" as a value, but
| the synopsis box gives only "none", "number" and "qanda" as valid values.
| The DocBook 3.1 implementation does not allow label as a value.

Right, that's a documentation bug. Near the end of the
discussions about QAndASet, the committee decided that the
presence of the element was sufficient indication that it should
be used. In addition, removing that value removed the
possibility of specification errors (setting defaultlabel to
'label' and then forgetting to provide a label for each
QandAEntry).

But I forgot to update the docs. Mea culpa.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | And gentlemen in England now a-bed
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | / Shall think themselves accursed
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | they were not here, / And hold