Changing Chapter/Section names on specific documents.

Hi!

I have some documents (booklets and magazine articles) where I want to
change the words "Chapter" and "Section" for "Module" and something
else. But, I also have some books where I need to keep those words. Is
there a way to customize these names on my stylesheet to make these
changes only when needed?

Thanks!
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>

Setor de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.