Re: more index troubles with tex/ps output

Previously, Kevin M. Dunn wrote in list.davenport.docbook:
> Sam Roberts wrote:
>
> Wanna laugh? It was your post to the Davenport list

I think I wanna cry, I hate doing the same thing 3 times, and I wasted
a day on this. This isn't even my job, at least it's not supposed to be.

Anyhow, thanks for jogging me in the right direction. I'm going to
see if I can get this change intergrated. Norm's usually really
responsive, I wonder if it's his script? I don't understand why
he didn't take my changes last time. Sigh.

Sam

--
Sam Roberts (sam@cogent.ca), Cogent Real-Time Systems (www.cogent.ca)
"News is very popular among its readers." - RFC 977 (NNTP)