Re: Who maintains collateindex.pl?

Previously, Norman Walsh wrote in list.davenport.docbook:
> / Sam Roberts <sam@cogent.ca> was heard to say:
> | There's a problem with it inserting filenames into the
> | role attribute when it needs an ID. I've posted the fix
> | a few times, but never got a response.
>
> I maintain it. Looking at recent mail, I see that you reported
> the problem a couple of days ago, but I haven't had a chance to
> look at it. If you reported it before that, I have no record of
> it.

I posted this in case you weren't following that other thread, sorry.

It was last year on sgml-tools, but that's ok. If it breaks something
please tell me.

Thanks a bunch,
Sam

> | I really think this 14 character change is a FIX not a
> | CHANGE, so I'd like to know who's the source of collateindex.
> | AFAIK it breaks nothing, and makes the documented examples
> | of index generation actually produce page numbers instead of
> | question marks when used with [pdf]jadetex.
>
> I'll take a look this week.

Sam Roberts (sam@cogent.ca), Cogent Real-Time Systems (www.cogent.ca)
"News is very popular among its readers." - RFC 977 (NNTP)