Announce: DocBook...stuff

Hello world,

I just published a raft of new stuff today at http://nwalsh.com/
Share and enjoy.

  Released version 1.10 of XSL DocBook Stylesheets. Fixed bug in
  simplelist presentation, added first attempt at JavaHelp.

  Released version 1.0 of the Slides Doctype, my document type and
  stylesheets for building presentations and tutorials.

  Released version 1.6 of the Website Doctype and a new release of
  the XSL stylesheets that support it.

  Released version 0.1 of flatten, my tool for flattening DTDs.

  Released version 1.0 of DocBook IDE, an Emacs major-mode for
  editing DocBook documents. This sould be redone as a minor-mode
  on top of PSGML-mode, but I haven't yet

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Limited in his nature, infinite in
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | his desires, man is a fallen god
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | who remembers heaven.--Lamartine