Re: Where'd I go wrong.

Devin Weaver wrote:
> The problem is when I try to do anything with the created tex file. If I run
> jadetex on it I get the following error repeted many times (X's are numbers
> that change per error):

Just in case anyone out there was wondering how to resolve the same issues I
was having. it was the jadetex distro shiped with the jade package. It's a
broken realese and so is the version in CTAN. You need the latest (I belive
2.8) of jadetex (http://www.tug.org/applications/jadetex/)

Now I only get warnings about font issues but it all looks pretty when viewed
so I don't care 'bout the warnings.

--
Now I know someone out there is going to claim, "Well then, UNIX is intuitive,
because you only need to learn 5000 commands, and then everything else follows