How can I publish XML DocBook Docs with the Exeter XML Server?

Hi all,
I'm trying to use Norman Walsh's XML DocBook DTD (and XSL) with the XMLS
Exeter XML Server ( http://www.xmls.com ). As I expected from a first
attempt, I'm not able to get any readable HTML document from the test XML
documents.

As long as I can see, the XSL files by Norman are different from what Exeter
is expecting (and this seems to be perfectly reasonable).

How can I publish XML DocBook documents using the Exeter XML Server?
Does anybody know where I can get the right set of XSL files?
Any other suggestion?

TIA
Alessandro Bottoni (Alessandro.Bottoni@Think3.com)
Web Programmer @ Think3 inc. (www.think3.com)
I do not speak for think3 and they return the favour