Re: Appendix Appendix

[ Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please. ]

/ "Chuck Dale" <bug@aphid.net> was heard to say:
| The link text for XRefs, when rendered to HTML by Jade, is "Appendix
| Appendix A" or (B etc). My XRefs:
| <xref linkend="commands">
|
| <appendix id="commands> (this is Appendix A)

That's not right :-). Can you send me a small test case, please.

| Any suggestions?

Sounds like a bug. Make sure you're using the latest stylesheets and
send me a test case.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The way to get things done is not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to mind who gets the credit of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | doing them.--Benjamin Jowett