Re: DocBook markup and possibly a RFE.

/ Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com> was heard to say:
| There should be an easy way to achieve the same thing... As an
| example:
|
| <man section="1">mail</man>
|
| (which could be <citerefentry section="1">mail</citerefentry> as well)

I'll add an RFE for this so that it gets on the agenda for the next
TC meeting (in Paris at XML Europe; and all are welcome to come and
champion your causes :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | All along the untrodden paths of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the future, I can see the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | footprints of an unseen hand.--Sir