RE: How to customize DOCBOOK DSSSL for a Web Site

     > I am wondering how DOCBOOK can be used to publish a web site.
     >
     > Is there some kind of documentation somewhere about how to
     customize the
     > stylesheet for such a result?
     >
     > Thanks
     >
     > Phil.

     there is some stuff on Norman's site for this , i think it is
     website dtd which
     is a customisation layer on top of docbook which could be
     probably more fine
     tuned and it is in xml so i guess more tools at your disposal
     though a word of cuation xml/xsl etc are java centric so some
     knowledge will be
     required

I'm fairly ignorant of java and use Norm's website DTD.
I had to study the example given for a couple of days,
but now use it regularly for a 200 page website.
I'd say ask questions, but only until tomorrow night, I think
Norm will be back home by then :-)

HTH DaveP