Re: indexterms

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> The listing in the index would ideally be something like:

>  Language
>   French
>   German
>   Brazilian
>   Swahili
>
> I obviously can't do it this way, but is there some provision for creating
> indexterms with multiple children?

Sure, if I understand your question.  Just do it like this:

<indexterm>
  <primary>Language</primary>
    <secondary>French</secondary>
</indexterm>
<indexterm>
  <primary>Language</primary>
    <secondary>German</secondary>
</indexterm>
<indexterm>
  <primary>Language</primary>
    <secondary>Brazilian</secondary>
</indexterm>
<indexterm>
  <primary>Language</primary>
    <secondary>Swahili</secondary>
</indexterm>

and you'll get the output you want.  These index terms can all be placed
at one point in the document, or in various places.

--

---
Bob