Re: Which ISOEnts.zip do you use Norm?

/ Simos Xenitellis <S.Xenitellis@rhbnc.ac.uk> was heard to say:
| 	Norm, is there another source for these ISO Entities?

Not that I know of.

| 	Just the name has been canonicalised?

There's no canonical name. Though, perhaps, Robin's should be
considered canonical. Anyway, the entity files aren't distributed with
DocBook (for SGML) because we don't "own" them. And the docbook.cat file
isn't normative (if it was, it would be named 'catalog').

Short answer: fix your 'catalog' file so that it points to the entity
sets you actually have.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Whatever you may be sure of, be
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | sure of this: that you are
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | dreadfully like other