Can and how do showing Revision Marks?

Since several people are review the documentation I am creating, it would
nice to have a simple was to show new sections that have been added to the
document. How can you do this? How can you later accept or reject the
changes?

As I mentioned previously, I am using HTML 4.0 until I get up to speed on
DocBook. In it I have to place a <ins> or <del> tag. The problem is later,
I'm going to have remove these tags with either a custom program or manually
remove the tags. Will I need to something like this also for DocBook?

Regards,

Jeff