Keywords, modules and functions

I am trying to mark-up a document that is about a computer language.

What should I use to mark-up the words that are part of the computer
language.
The environment that this language is in is a graphical one and the paradigm
is for the coding is threaded-interpretative.  The software authors call the
things that you use to build your application with, modules.

You click on one of these modules and move it to the model page and then
connect it with a line to another module.  I was wondering if anyone could
help me to put a proper name on this type of construct.

Phill