Downloading DocBook

Hi,

I'm having a lot of problems downloading any version of this file. After I
download and try to open the arhived version, I get a message saying invalid
archive. Please help.

Also, we are completely new to XML and are learning the technology. Could
any one on the list give us information on the following:
1.	How to use XML to author and structure documents. We are part of the
technical writers' group.
2.	How to single source using XML

Regards
Anuradha Biswas