Re: re: DocBook guide and other issues.

On Oct 29, 2000, "E.L. Willighagen" <egonw@sci.kun.nl> wrote:

> The book would cover, all elements in a appendix, but in contrast to
> the current Definite Guide, also a very extensive chapter with many sections
> where important elements are explained etc... Effectively, this would mean
> that examples are moved from the appendix to a chapter...

> Anyone, know a good place to setup the CVS?

I'd be happy to host it on the OpenBooks site, on sourceforge.  My goal
for OpenBooks is to provide a home for exactly this type of project.
It's still a very new project, and is currently more of a concept than a
reality, but I'd like to see it grow.

  http://openbooks.sourceforge.net/index.html

John

--