Informal meeting at XML 2000?

At past conferences, several people have pointed out that colocating
the DocBook Technical Committee meeting directly on top of the GCA
conference is problematic.  One of the agenda items for the upcoming
meeting is coordinating the face-to-face meeting schedule for next
year and we'll certainly bear that in mind.

In the meantime, OASIS tells me that there are several rooms available
in the evenings at this conference. If you're going to be at the
conference, but not able to come to the TC meetings on Wednesday and
Thursday during the day, and you'd like to come to an informal evening
meeting, please let me know and I'll see what I can pull together.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nothing ever becomes real till it
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | is experienced--even a proverb is
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | no proverb to you until your life