Re: ADM: reply-to?

/ Jan Ekholm <chakie@infa.abo.fi> was heard to say:
| Would it be possible to set the 'reply-to' header to point to the list?
| That would mean that mails would not automatically be sent to the original
| sender when replying, but instead to the list.

Conversely, setting it makes a lot more stuff that was intended to be
private wind up on the list. Either way, some of the folks on the list
think it's set wrong. So I'm not planning to change it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A child becomes an adult when he
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | realizes he has a right not only
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | to be right but also to be