Re: Including a DocBook document in a DocBook document

Rune Enggaard Jensen wrote:

> We are a number of people working on a large document, written using a
> customazition of DocBook XML 4.1.2. We would like parts of this document to
> be printable af separate documents. We would like a construction like this:
>
> Chap1:
> <!DOCTYPE chapter PUBLIC .......>
> <chapter>
> .
> .
> </chapter>
>
> Is there any way we can get this to work?

Omit <!DOCTYPE> from individual chapters and create small wrapper, which
will include just one chapter you want to process separately:

<!DOCTYPE book ... [
<!ENTITY chapn SYSTEM "chapn.xml">
]>
<book>
&chapn;
</book>

Now you can process single chapter by using this file.