Re: Re: Printing double/triple-dash within tex/pdftex

Hey Richard,

Richard Sharpe <sharpe@ns.aus.com> schrieb am 08.05.01:
> At 01:00 PM 5/8/01 +0200, Georg Lohrer wrote:
> >Hello,
>
> Hmmm, can you wrap your lines correctly. It makes quoting easier.

Sorry, of course. That's the cruel Web-Interface of
the public provider entering the mail text in a

> What I currently do is pass the .tex file through sed and change all >> to
> >{>} and << to <{<}. I imagine that if I were to change -- to -{-} as well,
> all would work.

Yeah, I've just examined the correct position in the shell-script
for inserting that replacement. Thank you for hinting.

> I am working on a fix in OpenJade, but cannot yet link OpenJade 1.4.

I'll have a look at their website.

ciao, Georg