Just setting up

I have just installed Frame + SGML and want to create documents and a
template based on Docbook elements with the final goal being a documentation
set in XML.

Does anyone know of any information resources that will explain how I can
set Frame up to use Docbook, the document templates that were provided with
Frame have no elements in them. How do I import the Docbook elements and
from which file can I import the elements?

Thanks for any help or pointers to where I can find some basic, useful
information.

Linda Jarvis