Re: Document ID

/ Stephen Rasku <stephen@tgivan.com> was heard to say:
| Is there a DocBook tag I can use for document ID?  I want this ID to
| appear on the header/footer of every page.

Not exactly, but there are plans to generalize ISBN and ISSN into a
DOI (document object identifier) tag of some sort. In the meantime,
you could use productnumber or something like that with a role
attribute.

In any event, you'll have to tweak the stylesheets to put it in the
header/footer.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | No man is more than another if he
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | does no more than
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | another.--Cervantes