Re: How do I markup a simple Q & A inside of <tip></tip> ?

/ Jeffrey Franks <jfranks@quik.com> was heard to say:
| I've got a <tip> element that has some content that
| ought to render as:
|
| Q: Foo blah blah blah
|    blah blah blah?
|
| A: Bar blah blah blah
|    blah blah blah.
|
| Needs no links since there is only a few questions
| and answers.

Q/A markup is generally done with QandASet, but that's not allowed
inside tip (or any of the other admonitions). As a workaround, you
could use formalpara or you could extend DocBook to allow QandASet
inside Tip.

It seems a little odd to put a Q/A inside of tip, though, can you tell
us a little more about your document?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To enjoy yourself and make others
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | enjoy themselves, without harming
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | yourself or any other; that, to my