Re: Questions about including code

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, dyork@e-smith.com wrote:
> Vladimir,
>
>> 2. Since the inlinegraphic element is going away in DocBook V5.0,
>>    is there a portable way of specifying included code in both V4.0
>>    and V5.0?
> I also use the construct:
>
> <programlisting>
> <![CDATA[
>    this is my code
>  ]]>
> </programlisting>
>
> This doesn't do the include of the text, like you did, but it does
> allow me to put & and < characters inside of the <![CDATA[]]> item.

How about using this, to make things easier:

      <programlisting format="linespecific"><inlinemediaobject>
          <imageobject>
            <imagedata fileref="yourfile.here" format="linespecific"/>
          </imageobject>
        </inlinemediaobject>
      </programlisting>

Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Desenvolvimento de Soluções         --          Solutions Development
Conectiva S.A     -    www.conectiva.com.br     -   +55 (41) 360-2600
Conectiva Inc.    -    www.conectiva.com        -   +55 (41) 360-2600